Sunday, April 19, 2009

Quinceanera Budget?

Ok well my quince ( sweet 15 ) is in one year. I have a budget of $3,500. How can I have everything I want and still be on budget? I live in Chicago, Illinois. Well you know the must haves. dress, gloves, tiara, shoes, decorations, the chambelanes tuxs, invitations, and the banquette.








These are what i want..





1.) a dj that plays hispanic music


2.) photographer/video


3.) a small limo that takes us from church to buckingham fountain for pictures/videos


4.) Choreographer for the baile sorpresa (secret dance)


5.) Make-up artist and hair designer that could come to my house or thats close to midway airport?











How can I accomplish all of this and where can i find the cheapest???











Also where can i get a dress like this but cheaper because i really like it.





http://davidsbridal.com/quinceanera_deta...





In pink

Quinceanera Budget?
Omg im so exited to anwer this! Okay so my sister quince is coming up and we dont have a budget but were not going over to top. I would suggest a few of these web sites to help with everything else to you can afford the big stuff! But a budget of 3-5 thousand if really good!





wrapwithus.com





this site is AWSOME! they also have the super cute little frames (which you c\an use as favors)





FOR .99



diseases

No comments:

Post a Comment